Description: An inspirational full bleed visual image to be on display for any individuals seeking light.
- I was able to crop the background image to 8.5×11.
- I placed Jesse Gardner’s picture of the beautiful sunset lit sky as a background.
- I learned how the selection tools (especially the lasso tool) and how they each work in their own ways
- I moved the picture of the Light House from one tab to the other and practiced editing edges at 100% opacity, with a soft-edged brush, I firstly contemplated removing the glow of the feather yet figured out the edges. Painting away the edges but instead found the glow very beautiful in this piece.
- I blended the images together, adapted the sky with a goal of having an attractive montage.
- I added some my quotation in typography with two contrasting fonts and I added a layer style using white as the color of my text to make the text more legible.
Programs/Tools Used: Adobe Photoshop
Message: In this Montage I wanted to convey a profound message expressing perspective and significance in light in this world.
Audience: All individuals on earth who seek a deeper purpose and meaning in life.
Colorized/Filter applied and where: I selected sky background and applied changes in the levels
Color scheme : Analogous Color names: Violetm Red and Brick
Top thing learned: How to use blending modes in Adobe Photoshop
Font #1 Name & Category: Quotation emphasis: Eponymous Regular– Slab Serif
Font #2 Name & Category: Copy: Quick Sand Regular – Sans Serif
Thumbnails of Images used:
Sources (Links to images on original websites):
Jesse Gardner- Melrose, US https://unsplash.com/photos/rfipIDrHGAc
Tim Mossholder- Port Orford, US https://unsplash.com/photos/rfipIDrHGAc