The following are descriptions and links to articles I have written as a journalist and assistant editor for the BYU-Idaho Scroll Newspaper:
- A student taking a Humanities 110 course received 0/100 on her assignment because a picture she submitted had showing shoulders.
- Civility is important in terms of respect as well as responsibility for civic duties. It is important that we take part in our government through the political process, especially through educating ourselves and voting.
- Madison Memorial Hospital’s Angel Babies plot at Sutton Cemetery provides a specific location for infants that have passed away in the early stages of pregnancy to be buried.
- Sonic will soon return to replace Arctic Circle in Rexburg.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does not tolerate abuse and encourages members to be proactive in the fight against it.
- Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for those who have passed on in service of the United States of America.
- When patients first come into the doors of the front lobby at Madison Hospital, there is a multi-touch screen tablet on a white stand, which is where the process begins.